Great game to wrap up the school year! Just download and print as many copies as you need. Letter and A4 paper sizes included.
Easy to play:
1. Put students into partners or teams.
2. Each team comes up with a name and writes it on the paper.
3. Write a letter in the box above the first column (you can draw a letter out of a hat, or begin with the first letter of the name of the youngest person in the group).
4. Teams have a set amount of time to write a word for each category beginning with the letter in the box. The team with the most blanks filled in at the end wins!
5. Repeat with different letters for the other two columns.
This is a great activity to get kids working together. It can also be used in a family setting, with younger players partnered with older ones.
OPTIONAL: Make a rule that if you have written down the same answer as another team, it doesn't count (this makes it more challenging and encourages even more creativity!). You can also give bonus points for really creative answers.
This activity is also available as part of a bundle of four Summer printable games in a separate listing: https://languagelearningmarket...
I hope you enjoy!
Is this product a physical product that needs to be shipped or picked up.
Topics for Early Childhood Education
'Summer Scattergories | Printable Game for Kids | Practice English Vocabulary | Educational Game | English Class Game' is a digital product. No shipping charges required.
No posts found
Due to the nature of these products, returns or exchanges are not accepted.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD: No physical items will be shipped. This listing is for an instant download only.
All products have been created for personal use only – it is illegal to sell or redistribute them. Products and all illustrations are property of Play English (by Pelabravo Design).
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.